Let the gentle rolling landscape of Gascony soothe your soul as we take our time and move with the rhythm of nature.
Start your day with a soulful yoga practice with Tamsin Chubb to lift spirits, cleanse stale energy and boost your sense of vitality.
Each afternoon we will walk in silence, with positive intentions to calm our minds and connect to the essense of ourselves. Stopping the mind chatter and need to search for answers that we believe will solve our problems.
Meandering through medieval villages along the way, as we relax and restore our health effortlessly, giving space to reveal something new within.
This weekend is suitable for all levels and anyone who seeks the following:
• New to yoga and interested in discovering its health benefits in a non-judgemental environment.
• Loves France and going on adventures
• Wants to loose some weight and feel healthier
• Enjoys yoga, nature and seeking rest.
• Works hard and ready to be looked after with wholesome meals
• Needs a good nights sleep, a comfy bed and lots of peace and quiet
• Is either travelling alone or with friends
• Ready for change and a new perspective but not sure where to start
Fee includes: 4 nights accommodation; all nutritious vegetarian meals, snacks and drinks; breath workshop; 5 morning yoga sessions; 2 afternoon asana workshops; use of yoga mats, meditation blankets and straps; guided walks and meditations; Ayurvedic consultation, health and lifestyle advice for balance; guided circle work.