A weekend for complete yoga beginners to explore all aspects of the practice, with a cleansing vegetarian diet, meditation walks and time to rest in comfort.
Discover the essence of Sivananda Yoga and its five-point approach to complete health.
Learn breathing techniques (Pranayama), yoga postures (Asanas), what is a yoga diet and how positive thinking and meditation can help you develop your intuition and change how you approach decision-making.
All aspects together provide a foundation to build a daily practice and a knowledge of how the practice affects our body positively.
Improve your digestion, balance hormones, increase mobility, reduce stress, anxiety and appreciate a deep sense of relaxation and calm.
This weekend is suitable for all levels and anyone who seeks the following:
• interested in discovering its health benefits in a non-judgemental environment
• would like to feel more flexible
• reached a point where you are ready to change and get healthy
• needs time to slow down and resta
• would like to discover how diet affects your health
• need a good night’s sleep, a comfy bed and lots of peace and quiet
• travelling alone or with friends
• recovering from illness, over-stressed and in need of a new perspective
• love France and going on adventures
Fee includes 3 nights accommodation; all nutritious vegetarian meals, snacks and drinks; breath workshop; 5 yoga sessions; use of yoga mats, meditation blankets and straps; guided meditations; Ayurvedic consultation, nutrition and support.