This course presents a foundation in yoga principles with an emphasis on Vinyasa Flow. It is recommended that applicants have an established practice of minimum 2 years. Trainees are expected to maintain a daily practice during their training and it is highly recommended to establish a daily practice at least one month prior to the training start date.
Registered participants will receive a CAELO YOGA 1 Month unlimited yoga pass valid for the month of July as part of their inscription.
- Yoga Asana Anatomy and Physiology
- Subtle Anatomy
- Yoga Psychology
- 8 Limbs of Yoga, Ethics & Lifestyle
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Sanskrit, Mantra, Nada Yoga
- The Business of Yoga
- Practicum (*Opportunity to teach Community classes at CAELO during training and in the 3 months following program completion)
Beyond offering the highest quality of teaching certification with an extremely rich curriculum that reflects the values of the CAELO YOGA, we also aim through this training to create compassionate community builders and leaders. The main emphasis of this training will be on the principle approach and style of Vinyasa Flow. It will provide trainees with a Yoga Alliance RYT 200 Hour Certification in Vinyasa Yoga. Whereas the main focus is on teaching, sequencing and class theming for Vinyasa yoga, additional less extensive training will be included in Restorative, Yin, Prenatal and Yoga for Special Populations.
Through our rich and varied curriculum, and the support and guidance of our expert international team of lead teachers and 3 highly qualified support faculty, we will ensure that our graduates have all of the essential tools to provide the highest quality of teaching that also connects to their own individuality. The programme is designed to be sure that each trainee find their true expression and develops their unique skills to the fullest; becoming the best version of themselves. This course will take you beyond the visible knowledge of your yoga practice, exploring the full embodiment of all of the expressions of life force energy from gross to subtle. Physical asana work, paired with anatomical principles, biomechanics and energetic alignment, ensures a multi dimensional overview of each asana through the eyes of the physical, mental, and emotional body. Pranayama and meditation techniques, as well as the use of other supportive tools mantra, mudra, foundations in sanskrit, and nada yoga, ensure that students will be able to teach a well rounded, balanced, spiritually grounded and effective class.
Whether you aim to teach, or simply to deepen your own understanding and practice, our aim is to support you in connecting to your Self, to your own heart and truth so that you in turn may support others whether, family, friends or future students. Written in our mission from the beginning, we believe in the power of yoga to bring about transformation and healing on both an individual and collective level, to connect souls and uplift the societies and world in which we live.
- Learn and become knowledgeable about the history and philosophy of yoga particularly the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, The Bhagavad Gita, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika…
- Become knowledgeable in the style of Vinyasa Flow
- Understand the human body, both in the physical and the energetic level
- Learn the correct alignments of each asana
- Understand frequent injuries and how to deal with them
- Understand the methodology of teaching Yoga
- Understand the methodology of sequencing a Yoga class
- Learn the art of observation and safe adjustment in asana
- Learn basic Sanskrit sufficiently to run a class and acquire foundational knowledge of the alphabet, key words and pronunciation
- Be able to incorporate mantra and the basic principles of Nada yoga
- Be able to teach led classes based on Vinyasa krama in a safe, creative and inspired way
- Be able to teach led meditation and pranayama techniques
- Become knowledgeable on the basic skills in business and marketing management
- Be able to teach themed classes or workshops
- Have the opportunity to learn from top class international teachers of their kind
- Meet the community of domestic and international teachers
- Have constant support for what they might need from the CAELO team
OÙ/WHERE : Caelo Yoga
TARIF/FEE : 2 840€ on or before 9 July; 3 250€ after 9 July
INFOS/INSCRIPTION : firstname.lastname@example.org