Learn to meditate with Vedic Meditation teacher Nicho Plowman. The course* consists of four 90-minute sessions over four consecutive days.
• Saturday and Sunday 10h30-12h
• Monday and Tuesday 19h-20h30
For those whom have not yet learnt, this meditation practice is a simple and practical tool for handling the stresses of life. At this particular time in history, there is nothing more important that we can do in our society than to cultivate our own sense of well-being so that we can maintain a healthy perspective on things and make a positive contribution.
* To participate in the course, you must have attended an introductory talk with either Nicho or Thom Knoles.
The course fee is calculated on a sliding scale in relation to your income (the minimum investment being 600€.) This includes:
• The four course sessions
• A follow-up session after the course
• Lifelong attendance at group meditation sessions with any Vedic Meditation teacher throughout the world
• Complimentary attendance at any of Nicho’s future courses (for refresher purposes)
OÙ/WHERE : Confirmed upon sign-up
TARIF : 600€ minimum, please inquire by emailing Nicho.
INFOS/INSCRIPTION : email@example.com