Deepen your knowledge of the philosophy of yoga (Vedanta, which is the Hindu philosophy focusing on the ultimate nature of man), enrich your understanding of your practice, and do so with the guide of one of the most highly regarded teachers of Vedanta, Swamini Pramananda.
Swamini Pramananda, fondly known as Ammaji, is also a Sanskrit scholar with over 30 years of teaching-experience. She has written more than 30 books about indian philosophy and will be in Europe giving seminars in England, Germany and France on Vedanta.
Ammaji, while working in New York for 10 years, completed a Master Degree in Microbiology - this scientific background compliments her spiritual teachings. She represented Hinduism in the Buddhist-Hindu and Yogi-Sufi dialogue in India, Cambodia, Nepal and Japan and at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen.
• Wednesday 19 July (19h-20h30) : Satsang—An Introductory Meeting. Ammaji will introduce herself and her teachings. GRATUIT/FREE
• Thursday 20 July (18h-21h) : Meditation and Yoga
• Friday 21 July (18h-21h) : Karma and You
• Saturday 22 July (15h-18h) : Life after Life
• Sunday 23 July (15-18h) : You, the Sacred Being & The World
• Monday 24 July (18h-21h) : Continuing your Spiritual Learning
The Satsang on Wednesday is a free entry event, but you must RSVP to ensure your space.
All proceeds received from the workshops will go directly to Ammaji's charity and ashram in India. Anyone who purchases more than three workshops will have the unique opportunity to have 30 minutes of one-on-one time with Ammaji.