This seminar with Dasha Romanova is intended for those people, who are not new to the physical practice & are willing to take a "leap of faith" in exploring the split known as Hanumanasana in a cozy, fun, chilled and safe way. We will look at it from different perspectives:
- Functional anatomy & physiology
- Contraindications & therapeutic benefits
- Conscious breathing to ensure the safe exploration of this powerful asana
- Safe Incorporation of pose into your practice (we will look at a couple of possible transitions)
- Ayurvedic aspect around this beautiful asana (bodily & character traits will be addressed briefly)
This seminar will be conducted in Frenglish. Let's not forget that la pratique de yoga est la langue mondiale, donc tout va bien.
10 people maximum.
Important: if you are currently dealing with a hamstring injury and you would like to participate, please contact me before at firstname.lastname@example.org.