On June 17, come spend the day taking yoga classes (all levels welcome). Enjoy the yoga park, the massage tent, the Zen market place where you can shop for your favorite yoga fashion with Lululemon, listen to live music, eat yummy health food, sip on coconut water and hang with your tribe.
- 9h Ouverture meditation
- 9h30 Master Class Vinyasa with Nico Luce
- 11h Master Class Vinyasa avec Mika de Brito
- 12h30 Hang Drum Live Music avec Mika de Brito
- 14h Pranayama with Terry Lynn
- 14h30 Facial Yoga with Cheyenne
- 15h Traditional Kundalini with Gloria Latham
- 16h30 Family Class Spécial Fête des Pères with BJam
Breathe as One is a free yoga festival in honor of Summer Solstice and the International day of yoga open to all ages and cultures, where we all join together to breathe as one.