Join Tamsin of Little French Retreat in this vegetarian cooking workshop combined with yoga to transform your health, inspire you to think differently about food, and help you feel better.
Transform your life, lose weight and take control of your health with easy-to-make vegetarian meals.
The gut is where serotonin is produced and where inflammation and immunity are regulated. So improving your health can be as simple as changing your diet.
Eating natural ingredients is a solution to changing the way you feel. Come be inspired, learn to create wholesome meals and expand your repertoire. You don’t have to be vegetarian to join in.
• Weight loss and improved health
• Fresh outlook on your approach to food
• Guidance on how to create a well-stocked larder
• Basic toolbox of herbs/spices, how to blend them intuitively
• Knowledge of food groups for cooking well-balanced meals
• How to combine foods to create a palette of texture, colour and taste
• How to cook gluten-, dairy- and sugar-free for food tolerances
• Understanding of food intolerances, disease and the mind-body connection
• Putting everything into practice to create two 3-course meals
OÙ/WHERE : Little French Retreat
TARIF/FEE: £520/personne chambre double, £665/personne chambre individuelle
For more information (no question is too small to ask!) please contact Tamsin: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +33 6.59.85.04.55