Hormone yoga, created by Dinah Rodrigues, is a specially designed and very specific sequence of basic yoga asanas with Pranayama and visualization techniques. The yoga sequence stimulates and balances your hormones by stimulating the glands responsible for producing them: ovaries, thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands.
The sequence is to be learned in this workshop paying attention to details in each posture. Hormone Yoga is only effective if the woman practices regularly.
Who is Hormone Yoga for?
• Any woman who is currently experiencing symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, dryness, night sweats, decreased libido, etc.
• Any woman 36+ years old who would like to prepare herself to avoid all menopause symptoms
• Women trying to conceive. (to be practiced during non-medicated cycles)
• Women of any age who experience heavy and painful periods or PMT/PMS symptoms
• Any woman curious about the practice and wants to find out how it can boost her feminine power, beauty, confidence, and tranquility
This workshop is for women only/pour les femmes uniquement. Hormone Yoga is only contra-indicated for those women who have or have had any type of cancer.
Workshop in English, but Sharon also speaks French. Sharon Bales is certified by Dinah Rodrigues to teach Hormone Yoga.